Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Color Me Phototastic





From art prints and photo greeting cards to folk art vintage photo dolls with original stories and photo sachets, maclancy definitely understands diversity in her art. She doesn't just stop with a fantastic photo, she creates something new from each snapshot.

Browsing through her shop, you will travel back in time, when life was simpler. You'll stop for a moment, and think about how rich our lives are with history ... take a moment and visit her at www.maclancy.etsy.com. Your day will be just a little bit brighter.

4 comments:

maclancy said...

Alayna
thank you so so much for this posting.. I am blushing. Some times I am accused of doing too many different things but I think its the diversity that keeps me interested in the imagery itself, that and a love of this simpler times in life. Thank you so much for this wonderful presentation of my work. I am grateful!

عازف انغامsaaary said...

great shots hear,it is desert in saudi too, u r most welcome

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

This is wonderful, and so beautifully written Alayna! Congrats to you Marianne...I am grateful that I know you, and to be able to call you friend!