Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Adorn Yourself




Classic, romantic, stylish and colorful are just a few words that come to mind when I think of Sharon Clancy's remarkable jewelry. With photos so crisp that they almost become three dimensional on the screen, it is clear that Sharon is meticulous in creating her beautiful pieces.

If all of this were not enough, Sharon also uses the finest materials. Amethyst, onyx, labradorite, and kyanite are some of the delicious stones featured in her shop, and there are many, many others for those of use who are choosy about what we like to wear. What is more, her work is affordable, too. It is clear that any one of her pieces will last for many years to come, so don't hold back, this jewelry is an investment.

Please visit one my best Etsy friends at www.sharonclancydesigns.etsy.com.

1 comment:

maclancy said...

wow this is such a nice piece for Sharon. As a person who loves to wear and is appreciative of her incredible talent at making jewelry, I can say you picked some of my faves!

I also love the creative and amazing jewelry you have in your store Alayna.
More poetry.. I love it!
MArianne